If you found a new free domain or free subdomain that we don't yet mention on our front page, and if it passes the following acceptance criteria, then please use the contact form and let us know.
Quality-ensuring criteria for new free domain/subdomain acceptance
- (Sub-)Domain suffix is short, in whole max 5 alphanumeric characters long. For example, .eu.org and .box.tl are allowed, but .page.tl isn't because it consists of 6 non-dot characters.
- Suffix represents a domain (TLD; consisting of one part, e.g. .tk), or a first-level subdomain (consisting of two parts, e.g. .co.cc). For example, .a.gi.hu is invalid, because it consists of three alphanumeric parts.
- Free (sub)domains are open to registration to at least one group of individuals (e.g. from a certain country).
- User may obtain at least one absolutely free no-catch (sub)domain. This means the user doesn't need to first fill out offers to obtain a free domain. Simple account creation must be enough.
- Free (sub)domain provider must provide at least partial DNS support, that be settable A records (hosting server's IP address), nameservers, or complete DNS zone management. URL redirection-only is not something we are interested in, and neither should you be.
If you know of a provider we don't yet list, and if its services fit above demands, then please reach us via the contact form.